Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vendor forms

I have been getting some questions about fees and forms, etc. So I thought I would do a quick post to hopefully answer those questions.

When are fees due? Fees are not due until January 1, 2012 due to CTF's fundraising calendar. You can send it in early but it does work best for me to turn it in after the first.

Can I turn in my vendor form with my fees? You can, however, by getting your vendor form in you reserve your spot. I will only sign up 1 vendor that are consultants for companies (Scentsy, Discovery Toys, Thirty-One, etc). I will allow several vendors who sell the same thing (jewelry, children items, tutus, etc). Once the limit is met no other vendors with those items will be signed up.

How do I get signed up/or know when I am scheduled for the vendor spotlight? You get in the line up by turning your vendor form in. As soon as I receive them I put you on the vendor list that is on the right side of the blog and that is the order I follow for the vendor spotlights. 

We are getting excited for all the amazing vendors we have been in contact with and cant wait to see how it all comes together. We have got some larger business coming and setting up booths and bringing their prize wheels or mascots. 


Please leave any questions in the comments or feel free to email me at springforacure at yaho dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment