Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Papa...Papa...Paparazzi

Who doesn't love jewelry and accessories?!! Even better who does love to get cute, trendy AND affordable jewelery and accessories? I am thrilled to have Paparazzi represented by Bethany Rudd. This will be the first year Paparazzi will be at Spring For A Cure!

With all these great vendors I need to start saving my money. I see new jewelry in my future! When we moved in January I lost most of my jewelry. Oh the tragedy, I only have about 2 pairs of earrings. What better way to restock and revamp my jewelry and accessories then when they are only $5!!!!

You can contact Bethany at bethany.paparazzi at gmail dot com for all your Paparazzi needs.


We are SO excited to have Bethany with Paparzzi on board for Spring For A Cure 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment