Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Thursday, December 29, 2011

WI Girl Designs!

I am excited for WI Designs to join the wonderful list of vendors for Spring For A Cure 2012! Her designs are awesome and I love the beaded lanyards and eye glass necklaces. You can wear your badge or eye glasses in style!!! Here are some pictures and a list of what WI Girl Designs have to offer!





I design unique lanyards, necklaces, bracelets, eye glass necklaces, and earrings using
* Swarovski crystals
* Sterling Silver spacers
* Hematite beads
* Magnetic clasps
* Pearls
*Toggle clasps
My creations are made with sturdy wire and multiple crimps to protect from breakage. I can customize any length, color, style you desire!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment