Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Beading Heart


Here is a very special lady after my own heart! A Beading Heart!!! I have been beading since I was 12!! Ann Marie also offers awesome beading parties for every occasion. She does a much better job of introducing herself. So without further delay, here is The Beading Heart!!!


    The Beading Heart
Beading Parties & Inspirational Jewelry Collection
I first began creating Inspirational Beaded Jewelry and other fun items in 2003 after becoming a foster parent.  I was very stressed out, and spent many nights beading until the wee hours of the morning.  I found that the time I spent playing with beads was such a relaxing and therapeutic part of my day.  As time went on, my little "hobby" turned into something so much more. . .Beading Parties for Children & Adults including Birthday Parties, Girls Night Out, Bachelorette Parties, Wedding Parties, Ladies Groups, Bible Study or Retreat Craft, etc.

The Benefits of using The Beading Heart Hosting your Children's Birthday Beading Party?

v Automatic entertainment for 2-1/2 to 3 hours!  We do all the work!

v Have the party at my house. . . we set up and clean up. Just come have fun!  You may bring a cake/refreshments and please provide all paper products.  You can come early to decorate for your party as well!

v No need to put together any goody bags for the party-goers.  Each child receives a goody bag with treats and a beautiful organza jewelry pouch for their masterpiece!  The Birthday Child receives a special treat!

v  Beading is fun for Grown-Ups too!  Stay and make your own special piece of wearable art from a gorgeous selection of sparkling glass, crystal and silver or gold plated beads and findings.

I also create handmade beaded Inspirational Jewelry.   Check out my website, (a work in progress!) at

Looking forward to seeing you at Spring For A Cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment