Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today is the BIG day!

My dear Kyle. You would never know the struggles he has had.
He is our source of strength, always fun loving and ready for life!
I am heading out shortly to go get ready for Spring For A Cure!!! I cant believe our second annual event is already here! I am so excited to see family and friends and meet new people. We have a great selection of unique vendors and delicious Hot Dogs from Angies Dawg House!!!

We want to thank everyone for making this event a success already. We have raised approx $1700! We couldnt do this without the love and support of our wonderful vendors and of course event attendees!

Thank you for helping to find a cure for Neurofibromatosis (NF for short). Please visit www.ctf.org for more information about NF how it effects those living with it and the loved ones caring for those that have NF. Check out local events, they have quite a few in Tucson!

Again a big heartfelt thank you!

The Oden's
My 2 favorite NF boys in the whole world. This is why I fundraise
And try to bring awareness to Neurofibromatosis! Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment