Spring For A Cure Festival benefitting Children's Tumor Foundation

Spring For A Cure Festival benefiting Children's Tumor Foundation

February 25, 2012, 10am-2pm
First United Methodist Parking Lot
15 E. First Ave, Mesa, AZ 85210

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome NEW vendors and we are so glad to have FUN vendors back from last year

I am excited for all the new vendors that are in the works for Spring For A Cure 2012 and the ones from last year! Last year I did vendor spotlights each week. I write these up on a weekly basis and go in line from when I have received your form. I try to post these on Friday or Saturday and have them run for a week. Look for the first one this week as we welcome a new food vendor!!

So email me at springforacure@yahoo.com with any questions or to find out how to be a vendor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment